Situated 40km North of the Arctic Circle, our base truly is Europe's "Last Great Wilderness" with stunning views and imposing summits rising directly from the ocean.
Most of them are still untracked and unnamed. Whether you’re into extreme skiing or just a quiet and easy descent, we’ve got the heli-ski run for you in Greenland.
Why choose HELISKIING GREENLAND
- Proximity and easy access from Europe – only 5 hours flying time from Copenhagen
- Huge ski area with over 1'200 km2 for your exclusive use and runs of 1900 metres often ending at the sea
- Dramatic and imposing landscape of glaciated islands, frozen fjords
- Experienced heliski providers for the past 10 years - Small group with 4 people per guide
- Stable snow pack due to the close proximity of the sea
- Quality and professional service with helicopters Eurocopter B3, Swiss IFMGA mountain guides and 4* hotel accommodation with good restaurant
- Flexibility, in case of bad weather we can provide a full range of fun activities: cross-country skiing, ski touring, dog-sleigh, snowmobiling, watch the seals and whales, go fishing and for the most audacious an immersion into the local culture... ...
interested in a unique Greenlandic experience? Then spend a night in the traditional Inuit settlement at Itilleq, feasting on freshly caught fish and reindeer.
This heliski experience in Greenland is unlike any other ski or snowboard opportunity you will find. This is a chance to ski and explore a very remote region of the world in small groups and in exclusive style.
Our philosophy is to integrate ourselves into the local environment. The entire progam uses only local resources. Only mountain guides and safety equipment are brought in from Switzerland.
We run our heliski packages in Greenland from middle of April to middle of May, as this period, in general, offers very long hours of daylight and better weather.
Our commitment is to fill every moment with us in Greenland with as many incomparable and extraordinary experiences as possible.